ONLY NOW AVAILABLE WITH A MALTA COMPANY: Offshore Bank Account £650
Corporate offshore banking together with your offshore company allows you to reduce your tax liabilities and accumulate more wealth.
Saveontax only recommends highly rated banks that offer security, confidentiality and tax-free interest payments. Transactions carried out by a Malta offshore corporate bank account do not need any sort of declaration to foreign tax authorities, unlike private accounts (except where there is a US connection under FATCA).
Saveontax in association with a firm of International Accountants are official introducers with several key banks in Malta. We will carry out the vast majority of paperwork and other processes involved with opening your offshore corporate bank account and there is no requirement to visit the bank in person.
We will be able to open an offshore bank account for you within a few days, subject to receiving a personal bank reference from each beneficial owner, where you will have access to your cash from the on-line banking platform and through use of any ATM using a company credit, debit card or pre-paid card, as available. (Note: Your home country may require the declaration of cash remitted to you, usually dependant on your tax status and allowances)
Key Features of a Malta Offshore Bank Account:
- Secure remote (Internet or e-mail) and Telephone Banking
- Choice of Credit, Pre-Paid and Debit cards, as available
- Cheque Book and Paying -in Books
- Currency Accounts (most currencies available)
- Corporate and advisory service
- Custody service (collection of dividends and safekeeping of securities)
Other Offshore Bank Services:
- Merchant accounts for on-line businesses
- Offshore Bank accounts with unlimited sub accounts with pre-paid cards, ideal for Offshore Payroll Services
- Private Banking with Wealth Management Services
- Stockbroking Accounts
Find out about our special rates for forming a Gibraltar Company with a Mauritius Bank Account